The Avanti Art Deco Espresso Maker with its refined classic shape and its high quality construction is both stylish and functional. Finely crafted from high grade 18/8 stainless steel material utilising state of the art seamless manufacturing technology.
• Finest quality 18/8 stainless steel
• High- polished mirror finish
• Easy-pour, drip free spout
• Timeless styling
• Functional design
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Separate espresso maker components and fill the lower chamber with fresh water, ensuring that the level remains below the pressure release valve.
• Add desired amount of medium ground coffee to the filter funnel.
• Replace funnel and filter cap in chamber
• Firmly screw the upper and lower sections of the appliance back together.
• Place the espresso maker on stove and heat on medium to high setting.
• Eventually, steam is produced which forces the hot water to rise up through the coffee grounds, filling the upper chamber with freshly brewed espresso.
• In a matter of minutes, the brewing process is concluded and the coffee is ready to serve.
• Separate all components and hand wash with warm soapy water
• Clean filter funnel with warm water and a mild detergent. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
• Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Whilst this product is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
• Dishwasher safe