USE & CARE
▪ Pre-warm the tea pot by rinsing with boiling water
▪ Spoon one teaspoon of tea per person and one for the pot into the infuser
▪ Pour fresh water just off the boil through the infuser into the teapot and brew to the desired strength. [For optimum results never use re-boiled or stale water]
▪ Leave brew to steep for a few minutes . This important pause allows time for the tea to release its rich full-bodied flavour
▪ Serve tea within ten minutes of it reaching the brew strength desired.
▪ Clean infuser with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing tea residue
▪ Rinse thoroughly
▪ Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand-washing
▪ Wipe dry with a soft cloth
▪ Dishwasher safe.