These stylish French presses serve up an amazing brew, with a double-wall, vacuum-sealed exterior which provides superior insulation and durability over traditional glass French Press models.
With the patented Brü-Stop press screen, the extraction process is halted once pressed down, resulting in an amazingly fresh tasting cup, from the first sip, to the last. The Brü-Stop features a precisely placed barrier plate that hovers over the French press screen. It allows the brewed coffee (or tea) to freely flow until fully pressed down. Then the plate recesses into the ultra-fine mesh screen frame and creates a physical barrier between the grounds and brewed coffee. This halts the brewing process and prevents coffee from becoming over-extracted, and bitter – no matter how long you let the coffee stay in the French Press.
- Components are easily disassembled for cleaning, and replaceable for you years of coffee-making enjoyment
- Patent-pending Brü-Stop plate creates a brew-barrier once pressed down
- Brü-Stop halts brewing once pressed for fresh, smooth coffee from the first sip to the last
- Reinforced, laser-welded handle
- Double-wall, vacuum insulated body keeps coffee hot for hours
- Makes 7-8
We’ve revolutionized the French press with superior durability, heat retention and now the Brü-Stop press screen, so your coffee will stay hot, fresh and never bitter.
No more replacing glass when you accidentally drop your press. Enjoy French pressed coffee at home, the office, by the campfire, RV-ing, van-going… where will you brew?